Mild dehydration can be a stress for your body and is often an over-looked factor in our fertility patients.
Proper hydration is linked to hormone balance, fertility, pregnancy, and breastfeeding in many ways:
- Production of hormones and delivery of hormones to tissue
- Maintain ovarian follicular health
- Produce adequate cervical mucus
- Strong uterine lining for implantation
- Sperm production and adequate seminal volume
- Sperm ability to reach eggs for fertilization
Optimize your hydration starting today! Consuming broths can a healthy way to address hydration; see the blog for how-to videos Bone Broth and No Bone Broth!